- reset +
Home

Last message

No posts to display.

Advertise here ?

French (Fr)English (United Kingdom)

La conciergerie de Lily propose un service de gestion locative, conciergerie et intendance privée, propriétaires et locataires, sur le bassin d'Arcachon, le Cap Ferret et Lacanau, locations touristiques de résidences principales ou secondaires, appartements meublés, bungalows, chalets.

En savoir +

Last Post's

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

LB Vehicles
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Feel free to use this forum to suggest things ...
  • Page:

TOPIC: LB Vehicles

LB Vehicles 6 years, 10 months ago #1115

• NickCMS
Hello,

I am considering buying this component for a new site I am building but have a few questions before I go ahead.

1) What is the response time on any support issues I may have
2) Does it have the ability to take payments and create invoices.
3) Is there an alert that can be set for wanted cars.

That's it for now, I just need to feel comfortable there is good support just in case I have any issues installing or using.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks

Nick

Re: LB Vehicles 6 years, 10 months ago #1116

• admin
  • Administrateur
Hello and thank you about your interrest about LBvehicles.

- Support : response, in normal working day is arround half day, we are in france and then considere the possible jetlag between us. In week-end or for a late night ... better when i see the request... or then the next day.. we are usually quite responsive to support

- with the component you can take payement for selling ADS pack, component is delivered with the simply off-paiyment (no payment on line for back-transfer, check for example) and a paypal plugin for online payment. then the component is design to easily create a payment plugin for other API

- not invoices systeme included , to create invoice you need use a soft

- There no alert systeme for wanted included... it is a good idea... perhaps this option will come later...

regards

laubro
Laubro

Re: LB Vehicles 6 years, 10 months ago #1117

• NickCMS
Many thanks for your reply.

I need to be able to set some different packages for dealers to choose and pay for.

Is this available.

How does the payment part work?

Do they pay directly on the component. Does it link to Pay Pal.

Please explain how this payment part works on more detail.

Thanks

Nick

Re: LB Vehicles 6 years, 10 months ago #1118

• admin
  • Administrateur
So simply...

1) params the paypal plugin to your paypal account
2) create the diffrent packages
3) customer select a package, click on pay now, he is redirected to the paypal payment page, payment done, he is redirected to the site and then the package is added to his account. If not done, package no added...

for have a more complete idea, go on the demo site joomloc.fr.nf/lbvehicles/ login with : demo/test here joomloc.fr.nf/lbvehicles/fr/component/users/

when connected, on the left user menu, click on "my ads account", then click on the "subscibe to package" tab, click on subscribe to a "not free" package, when select click on "pay now with paypal" BUT DO NOT PAY IT I IN REAL SITUATION, but that give you an idea, on the paypal ayment page click on "cancel and back to..." it is the same when payed but action is to valide package...
Laubro

Re: LB Vehicles 6 years, 10 months ago #1119

• NickCMS
Ok perfect, thanks very much.

Please can you direct me to what I need to buy that has everything included and let me know what the cost is please?

Thanks again

Nick

Re: LB Vehicles 6 years, 10 months ago #1120

• admin
  • Administrateur
for the components + 5 modules + payment plugin you can purchase the package here www.joomloc.fr.nf/en/the-shop.html?page=...3&category_id=17

the cost for this is 120€ instead 150€ if all purchase separately
cost only for 1 shot, no suscription or other fees...
Laubro
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by admin.

Re: LB Vehicles 6 years, 10 months ago #1121

• NickCMS
Hi Guys

I was wondering if you can help me with a few things.

1) When i go to create a user in the Back the screen just goes white (attached screenshot) what causes this and how do i fix it?

2) The same happens when i go to publish a payment option (paypal)

3) How would i add a menu link for people to add vehicles in frontend of the website (when they login) instead of the back.

Thanks for your help!
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by .

Re: LB Vehicles 6 years, 10 months ago #1122

• admin
  • Administrateur
Hello

for 1) and 2) there no error message ? did you work on local install or on web space ?
for 3, you need to add a menu link to the user account in LBvehicles, add menu link, in menu type choices select LBvehicle and select user account page

when user have an account then he can go on and in his accout the the link to add ADS
Laubro
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by admin.

Re: LB Vehicles 6 years, 10 months ago #1123

• NickCMS
Thank you for the reply.

1) and 2) i am working on web space. When i click Add User the screen just goes white and i cant do anything. The same happens still if i publish the payment option. Any Ideas?

3) I assume this will only show properyly once we found out why i cant add users?

Thank you.

Re: LB Vehicles 6 years, 10 months ago #1124

• admin
  • Administrateur
OK then... it can become from X reasons... not determined but there a php error somewhere, i did not get it on my installations... then not easy to image what do that.
the best it is give me a backend access to the site and an FTP access for i make my test debug on your server

if that ok for you send me all informations on my direct mail "web at laubrotel.com"
Laubro
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds