- reset +
Home

Last message

No posts to display.

Advertise here ?

French (Fr)English (United Kingdom)

La conciergerie de Lily propose un service de gestion locative, conciergerie et intendance privée, propriétaires et locataires, sur le bassin d'Arcachon, le Cap Ferret et Lacanau, locations touristiques de résidences principales ou secondaires, appartements meublés, bungalows, chalets.

En savoir +

Last Post's

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Show calendar as default
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Joomloc-S component for joomla 1.5.x
  • Page:

TOPIC: Show calendar as default

Show calendar as default 9 years, 3 months ago #673

• Ldal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, and thank you for a great extension. I see that I will have to make som minor changes, however I think it will work out good in the end.

As the title says, I want to make the calendar visible at first entry. Where in the code will I have to modify? I have located where to remove the choice to toggle the calendar, but not which code that hides it in the first place

Another question. My client only has one appartment, is it possible to remove the need for "Qty" as this always will be 1?

I find it a bit difficult to get any support from previous posts as the majority of the posts are in french. I know a little french, and it has come in handy, but I'm not this good.

Thank you very much in advance
Sincerely, Lars

Re: Show calendar as default 9 years, 3 months ago #674

• admin
  • Administrateur
Hi

For change to calendar is open, the code is in components/com_joomloc/views/loc/view.html.php
function getallrooms
just before the calendar write there 2 link and a div, change the display of div on "block" instead none, and reverse the same code on the 2 links open/close..

regards

laubro
Laubro

Re: Show calendar as default 9 years, 3 months ago #675

• Ldal
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you very much with quick response.
I have managed to change the colour of the heading background, However i think that it is to big in the height. Where can I adjust this, and where can i find where the colour of the text is placed?

regards

Lars

Re: Show calendar as default 9 years, 3 months ago #676

• admin
  • Administrateur
hi
components/com_joomloc/css/joomloc.css
Laubro
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds